I always like it when people make it easy to help me.
Yes, you read that right – helping me! And of course, I want them to make it easy for you too, so here’s an upcoming event well worth your time.
Sitting in the early stages of a new year and new decade, many small business owners are still creating new habits and strategies for success. And I’ve come across an excellent series of teleseminars with a wide variety of small business experts to help you. And guess what? They are all free!
And as the event host and presenter Stacy Karacostas claims, it’s the “The No Excuses, No Brainer, No Small Business Owner Should Even *Think* About Missing!” That’s what I call easy – it’s on the phone and it’s free.
The Small Business Success Telesummit 2010 runs Tue. Jan. 19 – Thu. Jan 21, in a series of four sessions each day, all designed to help jump-start your small business growth right now. The 12 one-hour calls feature small business experts speaking on topics ranging from using social media and other online tools for marketing, to creating a more compelling personal bio, mastering
in-person networking, how to market your expertise using tips booklets, time-management techniques, outsourcing secrets and more.
Everyone who registers receives a bonus ebook packed with helpful articles from these experts. (I’ve already downloaded it and it’s great!) You’ll also get a copy of Karacostas’ free report “The 7 Deadliest Small Business Marketing Sins… Are You Guilty?” and a subscription to her weekly e-newsletter. While the teleseminars are free, and you can attend all the calls or just one or two, phone lines are limited. So be sure to register right away to reserve your spot. http://www.smallbusinesssuccesstelesummit.com/
Tuesday, January 19th
- 9:00am Zita Gustin “Become a Savvy Networker 5 Keys to Growing Your Business Using the Power of In-Person Networking”
- 10:30am Nancy Marmolejo “How to Turn Followers Into Fans (and Fans Into Leads!) With Social Networking”
- 12:00pm Diana Ennen “Everything You Needed to Know About Press Releases, But Were Afraid to Ask”
1:30pm Shannon Cherry “Media Zero to Media Hero: Get Unlimited Publicity on a Shoestring Budget”
Wednesday, January 20th
- 9:00am Susan Lannis “5 Simple Ways to Liberate Time from a Too-Full Workday”
- 10:30am Leah Grant “The Mad Hatter: How to Organize Your Business When You Wear All the Hats”
- 12:00pm Nancy Juetten “Four Things you MUST Do to Turn a Boring Bio into a Business Winner”
1:30pm Nancy Fox “How to Become Memorable and Create a Personal Brand That Attracts Prospects and Clients”
Thursday, January 21st
- 9:00am Leanne Hoagland-Smith “Playing “Captain Wing It” Is Not Good For Business or Flying”
- 10:30am Paulette Ensign “How to Promote Your Business with Easy-to-Create Tips Booklets and Other Info Products”
- 12:00pm Stacy Karacostas “Unchain Yourself from Your Business in 2010: 5 Simple Steps to Growing Your Small Business AND Having a Life by Outsourcing”
- 1:30pm Erin Blaskie “Getting the Most from Your Delegation: Insider Secrets for Delegating to a Virtual Assistant with Less Stress and Stellar Results”
I’m planning on “attending” as many as possible, and am particularly excited to hear from Nancy Marmalejo, Zita Gustin, Nancy Juetten and Nancy Fox. How about you? Jot down your thoughts in the comments below and come back later this week and let us know what you enjoyed the most!