California Talent announced on a press release Friday, January 15, 2010 about LOCAL CELEBRITY LOS ANGELES, A Singing Competition
The Event Judges are Arnold G; International dance/pop recording artist, songwriter, dancer and performer, Fawn; Recording artist, songwriter and performer and Kris Searle; Singer, songwriter and international recording artist/performer. The singing competition show will be open by: Denicar Bergancia.
Per event producers the purpose of Local Celebrity Los Angeles is to provide another outlet for so many of our talented singers’ right here in Los Angeles. This competition may be for those that have been overlooked at some point in the past, or for the new singer that is looking to get started in the industry.
The new contestants names and songs for Week: 1, is INSPIRATION
- GG SMITH, Take me as I am by Mary J. Blige
- DIANA VEGA, Hot and Cold by Katy Perry
- RACHEL ESCALERA, How come you don’t call me by Alisha Keys
- ROSY DONOVAN, Hurt by Christina Aguilera
- TARA THOMAS, Hero by Mariah Carey,
- BRIAN MILLER, End of the Road by Boys II Men,
- MIKA MULKEY, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Hawaiian Style: Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- NATE GAINES, Cherie Amor by Stevie Wonder,
- LEANDRO FOSSI, Someday by Rob Thomas
- SHANE FACCHINELLO, I Believe I Can Fly by R. Kelly.
or Bradduh Iz
The event will be held on 1-17-2010 at Eleven Night Club and Restaurant located 8811 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069 from 9 pm to 11 pm.
The event will be Broadcast Live world wide web at http://www.localcelebritytv.com and event to be hosted by Ryan Ray of Wake Up TV.
Event is sponsored by: California Talent, Eleven Night Club, Diversity News Publications, Wake Up TV, The Star Celeb and LASC.
About LOCAL CELEBRITY LOS ANGELES:
Local Celebrity is a fun 10 week singing competition where 10 singers will wow the audience and the judges for a chance to become, Local Celebrity, LA.
The winner of this season’s Local Celebrity, LA will receive $800, an on line interview with the judge. To perform live at Long Beach City College and KLBC Radio will interview the winner. To be represented by 2 agents for 1 year. The potential of working with either a record, entertainment executive, or one of the judges to cut a 1 song demo, and lastly, the title of being the first full season’s winner of Local Celebrity, LA 2010.