Connecticut has some of the best colleges in New England to attend but almost all of them are harboring ghosts on some part of the campus! Here is a list of some well educated spirits.
- Yale University: Students and teachers hear organ music coming from Woosley Hall. When they check to see who is playing no one is ever there.
- Western Connecticut State University: The ghost of “Daphne” haunts the theatre of Berkshire Hall. Her apparition has also been seen in the light and sound booth.
- Fairfield University: Dolan Hall students experience furniture being moved by itself and extreme uncontrollable temperature changes.
- Albertus Magnus College: Dominican Hall was a former psychiatric institution . The students hear knocking on walls, stereos and televisions turn off and on, apparitions are seen running through the hallways and voices are heard muttering.
- Southern Connecticut State University: A black misty figure has appeared in the college’s common area.
- University of Connecticut: In the Eddy room number 501 students have experienced the inability to breathe. There are cold breezes when the windows are closed, tapping on the walls and one student even felt invisible hands squeeze their shoulder.
- University of New Haven: Maxxy Hall was apparently an orphanage where several children died form abuse. Students have heard their tortured cries at night.