If Ben Franklin said beer was God’s proof of love and happiness, than Gwyneth Paltrow is right on track with her “Best Dirty Martini” recipe.
The 37-year-old actress served up a recipe for her own “The Best Dirty Martini” recipe in the latest newsletter of her blog: “GOOP-nourish the inner aspect”.
The celebratory drink, which calls for 6 oz. of vodka, was among others Paltrow listed as New Year’s Eve recommendations.
Since Paltrow is a self-proclaimed “part yogini” (does yoga sometimes), Hindu statesman Rajan Zed has criticized her blog – GOOP – for being too materialistic and chastised the actress for claiming to “nourish the inner aspect” while focusing on tangible things – Like martinis.
celebrity fitness trainer,
Tracy Anderson: ‘Lose 20 pounds in
6 weeks’ (Part I)
According to Entertainment Daily, Zed said in a statement today “that the idea of foraying into ‘inner aspect’ was wonderful, but he did not comprehend why Paltrow wanted to market a product with an entirely different label’,”
The pub adding, “Although the tagline of GOOP is ‘nourish the inner aspect’, there were not many deep spiritual and philosophical thoughts in it, which were essential part of “nourishing” the inner self. It was very “external”” Entertainment Daily quoted Zed as saying.
There’s so much more behind celebrity news! Click here for more!
Stay updated on celebrity workout, fitness and health news by clicking here to subscribe!
Have a tip? Want more on your favorite celebrity?
E-mail me for press inquiries and coverage requests at celebtreehouse [at] gmail [dot] com
Check out the stories behind these hot celebs! Click your pic to see the story!
You might also enjoy these:
- Britney Spears reveals her happiness secret since 2007 breakdown
- Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift break up: ‘It just wasn’t happening’
- New celebrity diet pill Capsiplex hits the UK streets
- Plus-size model Crystal Renn says narrow-minded fashion industry makes models starve
- Miley Cyrus says Angelina Jolie and Madonna are faulty moms for putting kids in celebrity spotlight
- Rihanna sets fire to Barbados beaches in hot pink bikini
- Kelly Ripa on body image: ‘Everyone has bigger boobs than I do’
- Brittany Murphy’s husband denies criminal past, says ‘drug addicts don’t hide away their pills’
- VIDEO: Jersey Shore’s ‘The Situation’ can’t stand showing his abs off on TV
- Twilight actress Julia Jones talks eating chocolate with Taylor Lautner
- Taylor Lautner: His shirtless, muscle-packed 2009 year in review