Much like Santa Claus, Cupid also has a list, only his list includes Southern California hotels and resorts ideal for a fabulous, romantic Valentine’s getaway. Whether you’re naughty or nice is up to you!
The Andaz, West Hollywood’s newest hotel, offers couples a cosmopolitan and sophisticated ambiance that reflects the sexy and glamorous vibe of its surroundings.
While available all year long, this package is ideal for Valentine’s Day!
“Love Goes Around” includes:
• Love-inspired gift upon check-in
• Breakfast for two
• $100 hotel credit; choose to apply towards a couples massage on the pool deck or perhaps a romantic dinner at RH, serving Southwestern French cuisine featuring the freshest California ingredients.
Prices start at $220 per night, taxes and gratuities are not included. For reservations, call 323.785.6090 or visit www.andaz.com.
Nestled in the picturesque coastal village of Del Mar, L’Auberge offers guests an historic seaside resort reminiscent of a private coastal estate.
“Love by the Sea” includes:
• Dinner for two in KITCHEN 1540, the resort’s signature restaurant
• A rose petal turndown.
• Toast to another year of love with mimosas and breakfast in bed.
Prices start at $599 per night and include taxes, resort fee and complimentary parking. For reservations, call 800.245.9757 or visit www.laubergedelmar.com
San Diego’s The Grand Del Mar offers guests a combination of Mediterranean old-world charm mixed with the modern luxury of an elegant resort.
Treat your sweetie to this package anytime throughout February.
“A Grand Romance” includes:
• Upgrade at time of booking within room or suite category
• Guaranteed late check-out at 2 p.m.
• Champagne, savory treats and a dozen long-stemmed roses upon arrival
• After-dinner rose petal bath with candles and cognac
• Breakfast for two in-bed or at a resort restaurant
• Private couple’s yoga class (based on availability)
• “Cupid’s Classic” experience at The Spa
• A Parting gift – Feng Shui for Love
• Complimentary overnight valet parking
Prices start at $1,299 per night, taxes not included. For reservations, call 888.314.2030 or visit www.thegranddelmar.com.
The legendary Hollywood hideaway Riviera Resort & Spa, offers love birds a retreat haven in Palm Springs.
“Be My Valentine” includes:
• Couple’s Prix-Fixe Dinner at Circa 59* the resort’s fine dining restaurant
• Special Breakfast for Two in Bed*
• Couple’s Massage in the luxurious SpaTerre*
• Chocolate Gift Box Turndown
Prices start at $499 per night, taxes not included. For reservations, call 760.327.8311 or visit www.psriviera.com.
The Portofino Hotel & Yacht Club offers guests a seaside getaway in Redondo Beach.
You can treat your love anytime during the month of February to this package.
“Do Not Disturb” includes:
• Overnight accommodations in an ocean-view room with a Jacuzzi for two
• Complimentary overnight parking
• Elements of Seduction: bubble bath and scented candle; rose petals for bed or bath
• Split of champagne; and decadent Godiva truffles.
• Guests can also take advantage of the ocean-view swimming pool and whirlpool or cruise the coast on the hotel’s complimentary beach cruiser bicycles.
Prices start at $359 per night, taxes and gratuities are not included. For reservations, call 1.800.468.4292 or visit www.hotelportofino.com.
From the coast to the desert, Southern California resorts and hotels offer enticing packages to celebrate love this Valentine’s Day. Whether making sparks with a new flame or enjoying the comfort of your soul mate, make cupid proud!