Valentine’s Day means one just one thing. Love is in the air! Besides being Seattle’s premier year-round farmers market, Pike Place Market boasts many fine-dining establishments. These cozy, delicious eateries make the perfect spot for a romantic evening.
Call soon for a reservation at any of these fine dining spots!
- Campagne 206.728.2800 www.campagnerestaurant.com
- Can Can 206.652.0832 www.thecancan.com
- Chez Shea 206.467.9990 www.chezshea.com
- Il Bistro 206.682.3049 www.ilbistro.net
- Le Pichet 206.256.1499 www.lepichetseattle.com
- Matt’s in the Market 206.467.7909 www.mattsinthemarket.com
- Maximilien Bistro 2206.682.7270www.maximilienrestaurant.com
- Pink Door 206.443.3241 www.thepinkdoor.net
- Place Pigalle 206.624.1756 www.placepigalle-seattle.com
- Steelhead Diner 206.625.0129 www.steelheaddiner.com
Want to make it a full night out? Stop by any of these hotspots for cocktails or music before or after dinner.
- Alibi Room 206.623.3180 www.seattlealibi.com
- Patti Summers Lounge 206.621.8555
- Pike Place Bar & Grill 206.624.1365
Parking at Pike Place Market is convenient and plentiful! Located at 1531 Western Avenue just behind the Market, the Public Market Parking garage offers several floors of covered parking and is connected to the Market’s Main Arcade by an elevator and skybridge. Best of all parking is free when you enter after 5:00 p.m. and get your parking ticket stamped at any of the following Market restaurants: Alibi Room, Campagne, Chez Shea, Copacabana, Il Bistro, Le Pichet, Lowell’s, Matt’s in the Market, Maximillien, Patti Summers, Pike Place Bar & Grill, The Pink Door, Place Pigalle, and Virginia Inn.
Valet parking is available after 6 pm Thursday-Saturday. Located under the Pike Market clock, just off 1st and Pike, valet parking is available Thursday through Saturday from 6 pm to midnight. The valet fee is $15.00, or get a reduced rate of $10.00 if your ticket is stamped at one of these Market restaurants: Chez Shea, Il Bistro, Place Pigalle, Matt’s in the Market, Maximiliens, Can Can, or Steelhead Diner.
If dinner isn’t in your budget, how about shopping at Pike Place Market for the goods to make dinner for your sweetie? After a long day of shopping, you will enjoy lunch at any of these casual Pike Place Market restaurants:
Café campagne 206.728.2233 www.campagnerestaurant.com/cafe_home.html
Lowell’s 206.622.2036 www.eatatlowells.com
Virginia Inn (206) 728-1937 www.virginiainnseattle.com
For directions or other information about your next visit, go to the Pike Place Market website.