The second part of Snowmageddon 2010 is hitting us hard again today. Baltimore City has issued Phase 3 (Only city-authorized emergency vehicles are allowed on roads). You can also see the growing list on Facebook. I will update lists as I learn more.
So if you are within in walking distance here is a list of places that are open on 2/10/2010:
- One-Eyed Mike’s One-Eyed Mike’s is your blizzard watch headquarters with great comfort food and drink specials! Enjoy our Five alarm chili, French onion soup, Pepperoni flatbread pizza or Hearty beef stew, all just $4.99 at the bar!
- Zeke’s coffee is open
- Red Canoe will be open this morning for coffee, breakfast (limited but hot) muffins, and everything we can pull together given that no one is getting any deliveries right now. There will be no sing-along, but we are here until noonish. Closing early is a difficult decision and not made lightly, but given the dangerous conditions predicted we don’t really think we should be open all through the day. But we will be here tomorrow with our Thursday Pizza lunch!
- Kooper’s is open and chill ALL DAY with fresh microbrews and Hot Cocktails!
- Cafe Hon is open
- Max’s Empanadas we are open! if you are in walking distance, Coffee, chocolate and food are waiting for you
- MaGerk’s Federal Hill is open! Great specials all day and night…please travel safely to get here :) Come and see us…GREAT snow day specials including (until 6 pm): $2 Miller Lites, $5 Hangar Ras Bombs and 3 Olives Root Beer Drinks…and then tonight from 7-close we have $1.50 Coors Lights and $2 Blue Moons, as well as .50c Wings from 7-10 :) It’s a whiteout…walk yourself down here and warm up!!!
- Iggies Baltimore- Yeah, its snowing. Again. Iggies is open till 9n 2010 is hitting us hard again today. Baltimore City has issued Phase 3 (Only city-authorized emergency vehicles are allowed on roads). You can also see the growing list on Facebook
- Rocco’s Capriccio, open during snowstorm. Today, tomorrow & every other snow day. 410-685-2710
- Crossroads Wine Wednesday is still on for tonite but we are rescheduling w/ Boordy. Take a snow break & taste our fave wines, 6:30-8pm
- Helen’s Garden- We are open so if you are close, walk on down! We will have drink specials later today and warm soup and coffee drinks. Its $10 entree night too, don’t forget. I will let you know later what we are cookin up for you! Be safe and well!
- No Idea Will be open today, 2 for 1 drinks til 7pm. LADIES. AUCD tonight from 7pm-close for $10. EPL on tv all day long!
- Hudson Street Stackhouse- Wednesday – 1 lb. Shrimp $9.95 & 1/2 price ALL Belgian and German bottles.. even the big bottles! starts at 5… and of course the CAPS play tonight!!!
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (300 S. Charles Street in the Sheraton Inner Harbor) IS OPEN today at 5 p.m. for dinner. More info: 410-547-8255 or www.mortons.com
- Joe Squared Still making some pizzas
- Kooper’s Tavern is open and has snowmazing deals! $10 a pound of Steamed Shimp in OldBay and McHenry Lager + $2.50 McHeny Lager Pints!
- Rosina in Canton is open and giving out free coffee for now. Call 410 675 9300 to make sure we’re still here!
- Padonia Station- Full menu & Bar service- we are open!
- Dominick’s Pizza is open for pickup and delivery in Parkville and Perry Hall
- TAPS will be open at 5pm with kitchen
- Taverna Corvino- #mdsnow won’t stop fed hill!! Head to corvino for housemade pasta,small plates, or just even warming cocktails! Cheers!
- Little Havana- We will be open at 4
- Koko’s is open til 5 for lunch and drinks
- Bartenders Pub- Wed. 12:30pm : RIGHT NOW WE ARE OPEN, full bar and kitchen….Steph and James braved the Snow of Death and are there to sling drinks and serve up lunch.
- Maggie and John made it to the Pint, so if you need some food or drink The Laughing Pint is ready for you! It’s awesome to have a community bar that has so many community employees :)
- RyleighsOyster: Open!! Oyster hour 3-7 $1 oysters, $3 drafts, $4 wines and $5 small plates tonight is chefs selection night!
- Brewer’s Art- In spite of blizzard, we are open tonight; closeby-living staff can provide you with beverages and food! Down bar only, limited menu…be safe!
- Birches will be open @5:30 tonight!
These places are closed on 2/10/2010:
- Teavolve: With blizzard like conditions will be closed today but hope to open sometime 2morrow.
- City Cafe is closedSpoon Coffee closed
- All Lebanese Tavernas will be closed for lunch today. We’ll keep you posted about dinner
- Skipjack’s Restaurant & Sports Bar- And, here we go again. Skipjack’s will be closed today due to the white stuff falling out of the sky … Again!!
- The Wine Market closed today Wednesday, but see us tomorrow!! “Sick of the snow” Happy Hour (Hosted by Chris Spann and Kim Werner) 4pm-7pm Thursday 3$ Appetizers from Chef Lear, 2$ beers, 3$ wines, 3$ sangria and hot rum punch, 4$ selected cocktails (we will have extra table space beyond the bar area to hang out and enjoy great food and beverage)
- Snowy weather is keeping Gertrude’s Restaurant closed
- La Scala is closed today. No cars allowed on the street except for city vehicles! Have a safe, happy and warm day!
- ESPZ Zone Baltimore- closing early
- Woodberry Kitchen will be closed this evening
- Blue Hill Tavern Snowpocalypse strikes again! Unfortunately we will be closed tonight. We’ll keep you updated on any changes. Stay safe out there!
- Blue Agave- Sad to report that we’ll be closed this evening. Our staff is snowed in! We’re still planning on holding the Happy Hour with a Conscience event for Haiti tomorrow. We’ll keep you posted! Stay safe today!
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Baltimore – Pier 5& Pikesville Due to inclement weather our restaurant is closed February 10th. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Burger brothers in Towson is now closed
- Razorback’s Raw Bar & Grill is closed
- Bad Decisions: Can’t get my car out. Looks like I won’t be open
- PAZO will be closed this evening & tomorrow
*Listings are always subject to change so you may want to call before you head out
Don’t for get to enter the Snowmageddon 2010 cabin fever- Baltimore Restaurant Examiner giveaway
Whats to Eat Baltimore has a list going also
For more info: you can subscribe to email notices, email me at [email protected], find me on Facebook or follow me on twitter @BmoreRestaurant- check out my review map or my review list