Hair is becoming one the most fast growing fashion statements. If you like keeping up with the latest trends or just want a new looks there some really hot hair trends for 2010. First things first ladies and gentlemen when finding the right style it’s important to keep in mind your hair length, texture, lifestyle, career, shape of face and the time you spend or want to spend on hair maintenance. Seek out expert advice look to a hair stylist! They can make recommendations and alters certain styles to suit your face and lifestyle. I love hair trends myself and finding the right style that suits you best can add a dramatic boost to your look and style. The hair style you choose tells a lot about who you are so here and it’s been said over 70% of women are rocking the wrong hairstyle. Choosing the right hair style can be hard but with this year hottest hair trends none of us can go wrong!
• Hot hair Colors for 2010 include red tones, natural blonde and browns, peroxide or golden blond and two tone colors. Hair color for 2010 is all about artful coloring and adding spice to your style.
• Shaved one side cut w/Two-Tone colors– Thanks to Rhianna shaving her head she made the punk look ever more chic and high fashion. This style is the hottest hair trend for 2010!
• The Pixie– I love this cut it’s sexy, cute and fun. It’s a nice cut for those leaving the shaved look or want to grow their hair into a bob. There are so many variations to this cut so don’t be limited by its short length. Black is a popular hair color for this style!
• The up-do’s- this can include lots of buns, messy up-do have and twists. Popular styles are Chignon, top knots, twists or rope braiding. I love these styles because it just shows that up-do’s are not just for wedding or special events. These hot up-do’s trends can be worn as day or evening hair.
• The Hollywood Wave– I like to call it. It’s that classy Hollywood glam from the 40’s and 50’s. Soft elegant waves great are for shoulder length hair. OMG! Golden blonde or red heads look so hot in this style.
• Long 70’s style– Long, straight and natural some texturing can give it a nice touch and add volume. This style is very 70’s retro and looks awesome with the wrap around feather hair bands. This style stay away from the black you don’t want to give off the Manson family look.
• City Slicker– Eurythmics meets high fashion I say. It’s the slick back on one side wet look. Those who dare to go peroxide blonde this style this would definitely be hot!
For more info on finding the right style go to: