TLC announced that the Duggar family is returning to TV with a brand new episode called, “19 Kids and Counting: Special Duggar Delivery.” The 19th Duggar child, Josie Brooklyn Duggar will make her national TV debut after arriving nearly three months early on December 10, 2009. At the time of her birth, Josie was considered a micro-preemie. Now, nearly six weeks later, she remains in the NICU at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, one of the best equipped units in the country for helping premature babies mature, gain weight and ultimately go home.
TLC posted the following comment on its website regarding the new episode, “The Duggar family is no stranger to welcoming a new baby to the family. But when complications arise, Jim Bob and Michelle meet baby nineteen, Josie, earlier than expected. Watch as the family welcomes Josie with a Duggar-sized amount of hope and love.”
There is also a new update on the Duggar Family Blog that reads, “It is official that the first episode of “19 Kids and Counting,” Special Duggar Delivery, will premiere on February 2nd, 2010. We will learn about the complications that caused Michelle to deliver prematurely, experience the anticipation and hope of her eighteen brothers and sisters and see Josie Duggar’s first appearance on TV. “
This is great news for fans of the Duggar family, especially those in Atlanta who continue to post messages of support and well wishes. “19 Kids and Counting: Special Duggar Delivery” will air in Atlanta at 8:00 p.m. on February 2nd on TLC. The new episode is sixty minutes long. It will be followed by another new “19 Kids and Counting,” at 9:00 p.m.
Related articles about the super-sized Duggar family:
- Duggar family update: Josie’s six-week milestone, TLC puts new shows on hold
- Tiny Josie Duggar is receiving expert care in new NICU unit
- The Duggar family celebrates Christmas in Little Rock
- Michelle Duggar: Released from hospital, makes first public statement
- Are 19 kids too many? Not according to the Duggars
- Michelle Duggar receives comfort and advice from fellow parents of preemies
- Duggar family: New challenges with baby 19 born three months early
- The Duggar family on the Today show: 1st ‘grandduggar’ makes her TV debut
- The super-sized Duggar family expands with birth of first ‘Grandduggar’
Do you want to stay in-the-know? Then sign up to get my articles personally delivered to your in-box. Just click on SUBSCRIBE, and you’ll stay up-to-the-minute with your favorite reality shows and stars.. Of course, your E-mail will never be shared with anyone else.