Groupon is an online service featuring unbeatable deals everyday on the best stuff to do, see, eat or buy in your city, (San Jose in this case). By promising local businesses a minimum number of customers, Groupon gets discounts you won’t find anywhere else with its “collective buying power.”
Check out today’s deal: $4 for $8 worth of smoothies, snacks and more at SJSU Fusion Cafe. This is a 50% discount and the coupon is good until July 22, 2010.
Click here to see how Groupon works and here for FAQs about Groupon.
Here are a few of the recent deals that made Groupon users happy:
• On January 13th, 767 Groupons bought $10 coupons for $20 worth of fresh Italian fare at Tomatina in Santa Clara.
• On January 8th, 1,477 Groupons paid $36 for $110 massages at Grace Massage & Body Works in San Jose.
• On January 6th, 438 Groupons bought $9 coupons for any $22 wine flight at Unwined Wine Bar in San Jose.
• On December 30th, 453 Groupons paid $45 for $110 of fully prepared meals at Dream Dinners in San Jose.
• On December 24th, 893 Groupons bought $2 coupons for $5 burgers or chicken sandwiches at Mojo Burger .
• On December 21st, 403 Groupons bought $25 coupons for $50 worth of fresh seafood and drinks at Hawgs Seafood Bar in downtown San Jose.
• On December 9th, 562 Groupons bought $50 coupons for $120 worth of rejuvenating services and treatments at Dolce Vita Day Spa & Salon in San Jose.
• On December 4th, 278 Groupons bought $30 coupons for all-day entry, equipment, limitless air and 250 paintballs at Santa Clara Paintball, a $60 value.
Here’s what Groupon users are saying:
• “Am now obsessed with Groupon…begs repeat visitors. Genius!” @achenglovesfood Twitter
• “I can’t pimp Groupon enough. Today’s rooftop deal is by far the best but everything I’ve bought through them is top shelf. Get followin!” @southloop Twitter
• “I’m addicted to checking every morning.” Jonathan C. Yelp
So check out today’s deal for 50% off of smoothies, snacks and more at SJSU Fusion Cafe from Groupon.com.
Be sure to visit Margie’s Easy Meals and click on the Subscribe button to receive e-mail alerts from the San Jose Easy Meals Examiner. You’ll find recipes and weekly meal plans with corresponding grocery shopping lists for the week and step-by-step easy-to-follow instructions for each meal designed to make your busy workweek a little less stressful.