Give your skin a fresh start in the new year with the elegant new Zia Ultimates Oceanic Clay Collection for a natural, soothing detox.
Unlike many clay skin care products, this collection is good for all skin types – not just oily – because it doesn’t leave skin feeling parched. Instead, it soothes and hydrates while removing toxins and impurities with natural oceanic clay, clay-extracted mineral water, and essential oils.
The oceanic clay and mineral water come from pristine waters in northern British Columbia. They soothe and nourish with a mild pH level and more than 70 minerals and elements. The clay works like a magnet to gently draw impurities out of the skin and moisture up to the surface to leave skin beautifully hydrated and fresh.
I tested the Zia Ultimates Oceanic Clay Cleansing Créme and Rejuvenating Mask and really liked the results. My skin felt soft, smooth, hydrated, and refreshed.
- The Cleansing Créme ($28.95) is very creamy and feels great on the skin. It’s made with myrtle leaf to reduce the signs of aging, clay and sea algae to tighten and firm, and essential oils to soothe and revitalize.
- The Rejuvenating Mask ($39.95) is perfect for any skin looking for some purification and a healthy boost of hydration. It’s designed to pull moisture and impurities from deep within the skin. Cranberry extract is included to provide antioxidant protection from skin damaging free radicals caused by the sun and pollution, while white willow extract is included to stimulate natural cellular turnover to uplift tired-looking skin.
The collection also includes a Toning Mist ($28.95) and Moisture Créme ($42.95).
All the products in the collection are made with 100 percent vegetarian ingredients and are free of parabens, synthetic color and fragrances. Zia Natural Skincare is a line of premium, eco-conscious natural skin care.
Where to Buy
The collection is available at fine health food and specialty stores. To learn more about Zia, visit ZiaNatural.com.
If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
- How to make a soothing, refreshing, natural lavender mist
- Natural ways to prevent colds and flus for the whole family
- Natural remedies for treating for colds and flus for the whole family